The Idle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Idle

A semi-realistic roleplay where wolves reign supreme in a world of chaos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Early In The Morning, When All Was Peaceful...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Broken Dream Catcher
Admin
Broken Dream Catcher

Sprites : 2147486992

Early In The Morning, When All Was Peaceful... Empty
PostSubject: Early In The Morning, When All Was Peaceful...   Early In The Morning, When All Was Peaceful... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:06 pm

OOC: Here's the first Camp Roleplay for The Idle.

IC: Illusion stretched her cramped limbs in her nest and blinked in the dark. She angled her ears toward the entrance and discovered that the rest of the camp was not yet awake.  Illusion let out a content growl. That was how she liked it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Dancer doesn't yet know she's a star-wolf, and that is what her dreams are about. A star-wolf is pretty much a shooting star that fell to earth in the form of a wolf pup.

IC: Dancer's dreams were not pleasant. They showed herself, fur glittering with starlight, falling from the night sky down to earth as a pup. She didn't know what it meant, and she didn't like that. She usually knew what her dreams meant.

Click the link below for the Sign Ups
https://theidle.rpg-board.net/t3-the-idle-sign-ups-the-spirits-are-idle-here
Back to top Go down
https://theidle.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Early In The Morning, When All Was Peaceful...   Early In The Morning, When All Was Peaceful... I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 3:23 pm

Akayha blinked open her eyes, taking in the strong morning light. For a moment, she panicked. Cold Heart will kill me! I'm late! And then she remembered. She wasn't in the Black Forest Pack. She was in The Idle camp, far from the Black Forest Pack. Far from her torturers. Far from her past. She breathed a sigh of relief, and, reluctantly dragging her paws out of her comfortable nest, stepped out of her den.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Sprites : 2440666

PostSubject: Re: Early In The Morning, When All Was Peaceful...   Early In The Morning, When All Was Peaceful... I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 5:30 pm

Nice start!!
Back to top Go down
BB Silverstone

BB Silverstone

Sprites : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Early In The Morning, When All Was Peaceful...   Early In The Morning, When All Was Peaceful... I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 2:30 pm

Alician yawned and stretched in her nest. She was reluctant to leave, for the moss was comfortable and warm. Finally, she heaved himself up, reminding herself that as an initiate, she would have to wake up early every morning.
Back to top Go down
Broken Dream Catcher
Admin
Broken Dream Catcher

Sprites : 2147486992

PostSubject: Re: Early In The Morning, When All Was Peaceful...   Early In The Morning, When All Was Peaceful... I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 3:10 pm

IC: Illusion dragged herself to her paws and stepped out of her den stiffly. Noticing a movement in he pupden, she sighed, knowing she should see who was awake.
Back to top Go down
https://theidle.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early In The Morning, When All Was Peaceful...   Early In The Morning, When All Was Peaceful... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Early In The Morning, When All Was Peaceful...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Idle :: Roleplay :: The Idle :: Camp :: Around the Camp Roleplay-
Jump to: